Our WJ Series of Waterjet machines offer advanced technology, design & construction and are designed for process flexibility, capability and reliability.
- New FANUC 30i Control with Nano Resolution
- The precision abrasive waterjet (AWJ) process is a higher quality and is a more cost effective process of removing coatings than acid stripping or grit blasting. Reduce Work in Process.
- Cut Metal Up To 16” (300 mm) Thick
- Up to 8x Faster Than EDM
- Eliminate Secondary Operations
- Excellent Edge Quality (40 µinch Ra)
|Linear Axes||X,Y,Z Axes||16” x 16” x 16”||406 x 406 x 406|
|Positioning Accuracy||± 0.0020”/ ft||± 0.167 mm/m|
|Rotary Axes||C Axis||±360°||10 rpm|
|B Axis||± 180°||10 rpm|
|Positioning Accuracy||± 30 arc seconds|
|Repeatability||30 arc seconds|