Work with Optomec
If you are an individual looking to work on the leading edge of Additive Manufacturing technology, Optomec may be for you.
Optomec is always seeking creative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Our “Gung-ho” spirit inspires and motivates us to achieve extraordinary results at all levels.
Optomec is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you need an accommodation seeking employment with Optomec, Inc., please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (505) 314-1212. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.
- “EEO is the Law” poster – https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
- “EEO is the law Supplement” poster – https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
- “Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination” poster – https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
- All these posters can be found here – https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters
E-Verify Poster Links
- E-Verify poster – https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
- “Right to Work” poster – https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPoster.pdf
Current Job Opportunities with Optomec
St Paul, MN
Field Service Technician
Albuquerque, NM or St. Paul, MN
Electrical Assembler Technician
CNC Field Service Engineer